Make your donuts POP with a sleek acrylic donut display wall.
This unique piece, designed exclusively by Esther O designs, is the display wall you've been looking for. Designed as a solution for displaying donuts without the icing or sprinkles messing up your table, it does double duty as a gorgeous backdrop for your event. Each dowel can hold 2 donuts for a total of 50 donuts. If that isn't enough donuts for you, you can line up multiple donut displays for a whole backsplash of donut delights.
Vertical display versus the traditional horizontal display, is very eye catching and provides an effortless focal point using the food items you are serving. No need to buy expensive and useless wall decor to fill in the blank spots in your table setup.
This piece is uber functional. Don't limit yourself to donuts... you can hang bagels, cookies with a hole in them, party favors, grab bags with bag toppers. Unleash your creativity.
The donut wall display will not be found at your local home-goods store or party supply store. This unique piece has been designed and manufactured exclusively for Esther O
- There is extra space at the top of the donut wall where you can apply lettering to personalize the event or celebration. See our listing here for Vinyl Lettering.
- The Lucite material is sleek and modern and will blend seamlessly into any decor.
- The donut wall is also available in white (ABS).
- 25 dowels are mounted 5 across by 5 high.
- Minimal assembly – just screw display wall to base with screws provided
- Two attached side walls for added stability
- Base is 26” wide x 12” deep.
- The donut wall is 34” tall x 26” wide.
- The 25 dowels are 5/8” diameter and 3” long
Use only a soft damp cloth and soapy water(scent-free) when cleaning acrylic surfaces. Do not use any scouring compounds, chemical cleaners or glass cleaners. Any chemical residues, dirt or grit may harm your acrylic items. We recommend using a new or separate cloth for your acrylic care.
Cleaners created specifically for plastic/acrylic care are recommended. Click here for link to Amazon for recommended cleaner.