I was excited to discover these adorable ice cream pops in my local supermarket shortly before Chanukah, last year. I figured why not put a little “spin” on these pops to create a “dreidel” dessert, perfect for your Chanukah Party.
- Mini ice-cream pops
- Any flavor chocolate for drizzling, melted
- Large freezer ziploc bag
- Small chocolate balls for garnishing
- Place melted chocolate into a large freezer bag.Cut a very small hole in the corner of the bag. Drizzle your plate with melted chocolate, in a circular motion.
- Decorate with chocolate balls.(It is a good idea to drizzle the chocolate on the plates in advance to make the serving more efficient.)
- Place a drop of melted chocolate underneath the ice cream pop and hold In place for a couple of seconds, till it is standing on it's own.
- Serve immediately.